Hi folks. So, we're experimenting with this wiki as a collaborative environment in which to develop and record our collective culture.
This is ideal for collaborative development and storage of text, keeping minutes, and the like.
A short-term goal will be to develop a good structure for the site. Maybe using working groups as a frame? It will be good to keep track of working group participants as well … oh, there's so much we can do!
Add your structure ideas here, and/or starting linking and creating new pages!
Click here for instructions on how to use/edit this site.
- WorkingGroups — Including descriptions and current participants, as well as notes from meetings
- Timeline — A work in progress, editing last year's timeline as we go
- Face to Face meeting — Notes from the face to face organizers cell meeting in December
- What is Free Activist Witch Camp?— community defining FAWC
- Organizing cell minutes
- Consensed upon agreements/decisions
- Our consensus process
- Budgets info on financial process and agreements
- Orientation at camp list for 2009
- Post Camp Debriefs
- Dandelion 2010
- Witch Camp Council WCC